- Helmet visor or googles
- One-piece (recommended) or two-piece leathers OR approved road racing Kevlar suit
- Leather boots or plastic boots manufactured for motorcycle competition. Minimum 8” in height from top of sole.
- Leather or kevlar gloves.
- Hard-shell spine protector or back protector worn under leathers. Recommended for track days.
- Clean bike so no dirt / mud falls on the track
- Brakes in good working order
- Mirrors secured in a folded position or removed
- No sharp or protruding objects that could damage the track surface OR installation of appropriate sliders
- Only water or non-glycol based additive for coolant
- Functional kill switch
- DOT or road race tires only. Tires in safe condition and wheel weights taped
- Steering assembly not too loose
- No excessive play in wheel or broken spokes